- Marc Molinaro has repeatedly taken a weak stance on the SAFE Act.
- His running mate, Julie Killian, is in favor of the SAFE Act, raising the minimum firearm purchase age to 21, banning bump stocks, and other restrictions on our 2nd amendment rights.
- Marc Molinaro is a mini-Cuomo
- As Dutchess County Executive, he received over $400,000 in campaign contributions from firms and executives that received $86.6 million from the county and are guaranteed an additional $23 million in future payments.
- He has received over $10,000 in contributions from his appointees.
- Career politician from age 19 through today, age 42.